Thursday, July 7, 2011

INTRODUCTION

Hey Hey,
My name is Erica, age 22. For years growing up I have observed and made note of the things I see and live through. Currently I live in a small town in Iowa, but only for a few more months, then I move to Northridge, CA for film school at CSUN. This blog contains my observations and opinions on the dating world and men. Sure this doesn't sound original, yet another "dating" blog. However my spin is of how dating differs from Midwest to West Coast along with general tips for men from how I see it. I analyze EVERYTHING, which isn't always beneficial to my dating life but for this blog... it works.

My dating history:
No long term relationships... infact, no "relationships" at all. :/ but like I said, this is a "dating" blog, not a "how to survive relationships" blog.

I was one of the hidden ones in high school though I was involved in everything. My class of 42 kids was basically divided into 2 groups, jocks and farmers. I was part of the Farmers' Circle in my class, yet participated in sports and activities but clearly did not thrive with the jocks, however I'm not a farmer kid either. I just was friends with them.
I was overweight due to a medical condition which clearly took me off the map, and if anyone did like me, then they weren't stepping forward. The worst year for my appearances was my Senior year. About 70 lbs overweight, poor skin, always wearing T-shirts and jeans with my hair in a ponytail.

Things turned around when I went to college and I haven't looked back much since because I realize more how pathetic my life kinda was simply because I didn't take care of myself. With college came a new outlook. I got my medical condition under control and began losing weight, though I'm still not ideal, I am very curvy. I started doing my hair in different ways, experimenting with makeup always and getting a whole new wardrobe. To say I've changed is an understatement. Now dating is a reality for me and I'm going to share my experiences for anyone who's reading. :) enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment